Rates and Insurance
Cash, Check or Debit/Credit cards are accepted
Payment is due at the time of the session unless other arrangements have been made. You are responsible for deductibles, co-insurance, and co-payments. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with your insurance benefit.
Counseling services may be provided at no charge, or at a reduced charge, to persons unable to pay for services. In addition, persons will be charged for services to the extent that payment will be made by a third party authorized or under legal obligation to pay the charges.
We do not discriminate against any person receiving health services because of their inability to pay for services, or because payment for the health services will be made under part A or B of Title XVIII (Medicare) or Title XIX (Medicaid) of the Social Security Act.
A completed application including required documentation of the home address, household income, and insurance coverage must be on file and approved before a discount/reduce fee will be granted. If the applicant appears to be eligible for Medicaid, a written denial of coverage by Medicaid may also be required.
Most major Health Insurance plans accepted
(Not all counselors are in network. Please call if you do not see your insurance listed since we are always updating our accepted plans )
Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Mercy Health Plans
Medicaid (MO Healthnet)
Please provide 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your appointment. Failure to cancel an appointment at least 24 hours in advance will result in a fee.
Issues discussed in therapy are important and are generally legally protected as both confidential and “privileged.” However, there are limits to the privilege of confidentiality. These situations include:
1) possible abuse or neglect of a child, elderly person or disabled person
2) when your therapist believes you are in danger of harming yourself or another person or you are unable to care for yourself
3) if you report that you intend to physically injure someone, the law requires your therapist to inform that person as well as the legal authorities
4) if your therapist is ordered by a court to release information as part of a legal involvement in company litigation, etc.
5) when your insurance company is involved, e.g. in filing a claim, insurance audits, case review or appeals, etc.
6) in natural disasters whereby protected records may become exposed
7) when otherwise required by law.
You may be asked to sign a Release of Information so that your therapist may speak with other mental health professionals or to family members. This office is compliant with the HIPAA Privacy Act.
The Right Solution, Inc. can not provide legal or financial advice. Please consult an attorney for any legal questions about the mediation process within court proceedings.
New Client Resources
The Right Solution is committed to making counseling services accessible for everyone. All our services are customized to meet your needs. Call us today for more information. For our St Louis location please call 314-833-3863 For our Eureka location please call 314-374-1620